Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Vacation

IS ALMOST OVER and I have not come anywhere near finishing my house clean out project!  In fact, it really just started TODAY- what have I been doing ALL SUMMER?  In my defense, we started off the summer with our house for sale.  Now that's off the market and we've decided to stay here I am looking at it with new purpose- CLEAN OUT CLOSETS and make better use of the space we have.  We have more than enough space for our small family.  So, I'm throwing down the gauntlet with myself- I will not rest until the job is complete.  I made good progress today thanks to my sweet mom.  Everything WILL have a place and it will stay in it's place.  I'm sure that no one cares to read about this but I have to publish my mission to the Internet and then it's "real".  There's no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment