Thursday, July 28, 2011

Outlet Trip

Today we headed to the outlet malls to meet up with my aunt/uncle and three cousins that were in town from Dallas.  We hadn't seen them in a while and Lizzy absolutely loved all of the attention!  She is a girl after her Mama's own heart- she loves nothing more than a day with the girls out shopping and having lunch.  Apples don't fall far from the tree! 

Unlike her Mommy, Lizzy has developed quite a sense of style for herself.  The crazier and more dramatic the better!  Why wear only one bow when you could fit several on your head?  One outfit on at a time is just boring.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the layered look in cool weather but wearing PJs over your shorts/tshirt in 102* weather is just not gonna work!  Today in one of the stores, Lizzy was walking around and looking as she was carefully selecting every crazy colored piece of clothing in the store!  She would bring it up to me and hold it close to her chest and hug it as if to say, "Oh Mommy, I just HAVE to have this one, I love it SO much".  She can't even talk in phrases but thus it begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment