Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seven Months Old Today

Dear Lizzy,

Happy Seven Month birthday today!  Where has all of the time gone?  I loved you the minute I first saw you, but I never realized that my love for you would grow each day.  Sometimes I feel like my heart could just burst- you bring such happiness and joy to Daddy and me. 

We love your sweet smiles that you give so freely and your precious laugh (even if you make us work really hard to get one!) 

What a blessing you are to us.  As I lay you in your bed every night I thank God for you.  Your daddy and I are so excited to see what the next seven months bring us!

Love, Mommy

A few recent pictures below!  The one in the blue dress is from today.  You can't see it well in the picture but her dress has smocked yellow labs on it!
 One more pic... can't resist!  Check out her bib she was wearing waiting for her Aunt Lizzy to come over!

No comments:

Post a Comment