Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over...

School started on Monday and it's been an unusual back to school for me this year.  Rob and I agreed for me to try out being part time. 

I am teaching third grade math which is only two classes.  So, I teach from 9:45-11:20 every day!  I get to wake up and spend the morning with Lizzy, and then she stays with one of her grandmothers while I go to work.  I'm back by lunch!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this extra time I get to spend with her, and we are so blessed to have grandmothers to watch her.  Lizzy loves the time she gets to spend playing with Honey and Mimi.  Rob and I can't thank them enough for all of the help they are to us!  I have been so close to my grandmother, and I'm so glad that Lizzy will have that same experience with hers.   

God has been so good to us and knows our heart's desires along with our needs.  He is faithful to answer; I am thankful for this wonderful job opportunity.   

I'm also thankful for my sweet husband that believes in me and that I'll be able to sell some houses and further my realtor career.   


Truly, my cup runneth over...

No comments:

Post a Comment